On Friday, August 18 at 6:30 PM IST, Manasi Kadambi shall be presenting on the topic “Acing the Business Plan Event” as a part of the Membership by Formula Bharat initiative.
- What are the components of a GOOD Business Plan? Let’s talk about it right from Ideation to Execution
- Fall in love with the problem! You’ll arrive at the best solution in no time!
- Understanding your market in terms of demographics and $$$
- Capturing your investors’ attention in as less as 10 minutes
- Dos and Don’ts at Formula Bharat’s BPP – Rules
- What you’ll learn and take away from BPP into the next phase of your professional life
About the speaker:
After working in Fintech for over two years as a Product Solutions and Consulting Associate, Manasi is pursuing her Master’s in Engineering Management at Northeastern University, Boston. She is currently interning at Honeywell Intelligrated, as part of the offering management team that builds software for Warehouse Automation. She is an FS alumna from RV College of Engineering and Ashwa Racing, where she was an integral part of the Sponsorship, Marketing, and PR team. Through her time as a participant at FB, she worked actively towards BPP and placed 3rd in 2020. She continues to be associated with the Formula Student community as a BPP judge at FB and Project Management Judge at Formula Hybrid+Electric, USA, and enjoys mentoring budding, up and coming FS teams.
This is an exclusive session for the members under the Membership by Formula Bharat initiative. Members can directly log into the Zoom session at https://membership.formulabharat.com/meetings/
Members can register for the session here to claim Club & Individual Rewards: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdxPEtIFItfpIWadR2_PwPjNCnz1ptSN3tjnwo3QsVCTGctg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Interested in attending the session? Become a member at INR 750 and gain access to all the sessions scheduled for the year.