The purpose of the 5th Annual FSEV Concept Challenge (FSEV 2021) is to provide teams with an opportunity to conceptualize and design a Formula Student Electric Vehicle Powertrain Package which meets the Formula Bharat 2022 Rules booklet. Students will have to prepare documents / presentations for the following categories involved in the challenge:
- FMEA Report
- Procurement Strategy Report
- Team Management Report
- Software Integration Report
- Design Specifications Sheet Report (DSS)
- Engineering Design Presentation (EDP)
- Q&A Sessions
FSEV 2021 shall use the following guidelines to prepare: Formula Bharat 2022 Rules booklet, specifically the section [T] General Technical Requirements and [EV] Electric Vehicles.
Due to the pandemic, FSEV 2021 will be held online.
FSEV 2021 Information Booklet V1 released. – April 13, 2021
|Information Rules Booklet||FSEV 2021 / V1 / April 13, 2021|
|Registration and Payment Guide||FSEV 2021 / V1 / April 7, 2021|
|Pre-Registration Form||Open till June 3|
|FMEA Template||FSEV 2021 / V1 / April 7, 2021|
|DSS Template||FSEV 2021 / V1 / April 7, 2021|
|SA Template||FSEV 2021 / V1 / April 13, 2021|
|AI Template||FSEV 2021 / V1 / April 13, 2021|
|Procurement Strategy Rubric||FSEV 2021 / V1 / April 8, 2021|
|Team Management Strategy Rubric||FSEV 2021 / V1 / April 8, 2021|
|Engineering Design Rubric||Coming Soon|
|Software Integration Rubric||Coming Soon|
You may also visit www.formulabharat.com/downloads for EV related resources and links.
Unless specified otherwise, the deadline for submission is by 11:59 PM IST on the respective dates mentioned below.
|SCHEDULE ITEM||DEADLINE||SUBMISSION METHOD|
|Pre-Registration||June 3||Refer to Form above|
|Fees Payment||June 4||Refer to document above|
|Q&A Session Slot Signups||June 7 – 11||Coming Soon|
|Failure Mode and Effects Analysis Report (FMEA)||June 25||Upload|
|Procurement Strategy Report (PR)||July 2||Upload|
|Design Specifications Sheet (DSS)||July 14||Upload|
|Engineering Design Presentation (EDP) |
within Supporting Document (SUP)
|Team Management Strategy Report (MGMT)||July 16||Upload|
|Software Integration Report||July 16||Upload|
|Team Member Information (TMI)||July 23||Coming Soon|
|Judging Session Dates||July 30 – August 1||–|
|Awards Ceremony||August 4|
Queries with regards to the competition’s various aspects must be directed to the relevant emails listed below:
- Financial related queries (registration fees, payment etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
- General FSEV related (administration, competition events) rule-queries, participation certificates: email@example.com
- EV-specific technical rules queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-EV technical rules queries: email@example.com
Additionally, teams may also post their queries on www.formulabharat.com/forum.
- Registration fee: INR 15000 + 18% GST (or as per tax applicable on invoice date), non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registration dates: April 7 – June 4, 2021
- The registration fees include a complimentary participation of 15 students and a maximum participation of 25 students.
- Only students from post-secondary institutions, with a graduation date of 2023 and above, are allowed to participate in this event. This rule is in full effect. Any team caught violating this clause will be disqualified from the competition.
- Registered team members will receive electronic participation certificates.