Academy Series: FS Q&A Session with Ather Energy1 min read
On Friday, February 12 at 7 PM IST, Ather Energy is presenting a Q&A Session to answer all your Formula Student queries, specifically in the following areas:
- Electrical – LV Electronics, Power electronics
- Software – Embedded, Algorithms, Controls/Signal Processing
- Mechanical – Chassis, Aero, composites; Suspension & Steering; Wheels & Tires
- Dynamic – On-track tuning
This session will be hosted by Ather Energy experts:
- Hari Vasudevan, System Intelligence (Yale Bulldogs – FSAE Hybrid 2013)
- Suraj Vallamkonda, Product Design Engineer – Vehicle Chassis (FB Tech Lead 2017 thru present; Raftar Formula Racing 2012 thru 2016)
We will be accepting questions towards the session from today until EOD Monday, February 8, 2021 via the following form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePksli4E7gghE6xT6ioRPZkqkTKZjIZB_uVYeuh_0ajoxhjQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
The link towards attending the complimentary session will be made available by February 12 on www.formulabharat.com/academy.
Ather Energy is a Bronze Level Sponsor of the Formula Bharat 2021 competition.
While the presenters will do their best to address all questions, please note that it may not be completely possible. The presenters will answer questions received in terms of priority. If you have any concerns with regards to the rules, you can always email us at:
- CV and General Rules – firstname.lastname@example.org
- EV Rules – email@example.com
You may also post on our forums as well: https://www.formulabharat.com/forum/