FB2019 Visitor Information1 min read
The Formula Bharat 2019 competition is open to visitors. Visitor registration opens on Thursday January 24 at 8 AM at the Kari Motor Speedway. Registration fee is INR 300 per person (cash) which covers all days of entry until Sunday January 27. Visitors are required to sign a liability waiver upon entry onto track.
Visitors may bring food and non-alcoholic drinks from outside. However, there is a food vendor on-site as well. Only cash is accepted. Please note that there are no ATMs on-site.
While there is an opportunity to interact with the student teams in the Paddock Area, please be mindful that many are preparing for tech inspections, static events or dynamic events.
- Visitors cannot access restricted areas. Please follow schedule for areas of entry.
- Those under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed, except for Guide Dogs .
- No smoking zone. Individuals are allowed to smoke outside the event gates located near the registration booth. No smoking is allowed on the event site.
- Grounds Map
- Tentative Visitor Schedule with Area Description: .pdf / webpage
New to Formula Bharat?
- What is the competition about?
- Who organizes Formula Bharat?
- Who sponsors Formula Bharat?
- Where can I find past media coverage of this event?
- How can I get involved as a volunteer?
For more information, email formulabharat(@)gmail.com.