SkillShark EduTech has currently added a new training date (June 23 to June 30, 2023) for its course titled “Electric Vehicle Safety (Level 3E): Competent Person for Work on Live HV Components“. The assessment and the certification of this course shall be administered by the Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC) and Skill India.
Formula Bharat has worked with SkillShark EduTech to develop this course that is reflective of the ESO training required by the Formula Student rules. This course has been created to help address the difficulty faced by participants in receiving certified training in this area.
- Course Date: June 23 – 30, 2023
- Registration Deadline: June 20, 2023
- Assessment: Within 7 Days of Course Completion (Assessment date will be informed 3 days prior for the participant’s convenience).
- Results & Certification: Within 7 Days of Course Assessment Completion.
- Indian Participants: https://www.tiny.cc/evsafetyl3
The participant will follow the course of training and pass the examination. The participant will receive 30 Hours Blended Instructor-Led training from an expert. The Training program (for Level 3E: Competent Person for Work on Live HV Components) is in accordance with informative document BGI/GUV-I 8686E or DGUV Information 200-006 The participant will receive instruction from an EV Expert in work on HV systems in automotive service workshop. After successfully completing assessment the participant will become qualified to work close to touchable live parts and troubleshoot live HV components and energy storage systems.
- Course Type: Instructor-Led training
- Duration: 30 Hours
- Teaching Period: 40
- Period Duration: 45 Minutes
- Course Delivery: Blended
- Registration Fee: INR 9999 per participant
- Technical responsibility
- Electrical hazards and first aid
- Measures for protection against electric shock and fault arcs
- Electrical installations and equipment in accordance with the BGV/GUV-V A3 accident prevention regulation and with DIN VDE 0105-100
- HV concept and vehicle engineering
You may contact SkillShark EduTech:
- Chat: https://lnkd.in/gXA3vUy
- Call: +91-9028095540
- Email: skillshark.in@admin
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Is it mandatory for EV participants at Formula Bharat to go through SkillShark only for their ESO training?
It is recommended, but not mandatory for participants to choose SkillShark as a provider of this training. However, if participants choose to go with another training provider, they must submit a certificate of completion of the training, along with a list of topics covered in the training, for verification towards the ESO document submission.
2. Who is required to take up such a training?
While this training is applicable to all team members involved with the manufacturing and testing of an electric vehicle, this training is mandatory for ESOs. As per A4.8 of the Formula Bharat rules book, every participating team has to appoint one to four ESOs for the competition. The ESOs are responsible for all electrical work carried out on the vehicle during the competition. The ESOs are the only persons in the team who may declare the vehicle electrically safe, in order for work to be performed on any system of the vehicle by the team.
3. Who needs a Level 3E / 2E / 1E Training as per the Formula Bharat 2024 Rules Book?
Each team participating in Formula Bharat 2024 must have a minimum of two ESOs trained in 3E and a minimum of one ESO trained in 2E. Only ESOs with 3E training are allowed to work on live high voltage systems. It is recommended that all other team members receive an 1E training instruction. This can be provided by an external provider or from one of the team’s certified ESO itself.
4. How will the Level 3E course be delivered and in which language?
The Level 3E course will be delivered in a blended mode – online and on-site. The course modules will be delivered in English.
5. How will the Level 1E course be delivered and in which language?
The Level 1E course will be delivered online. The course modules will be delivered in English.
6. What is the course duration of Level 3E?
The course is a total of 30 hours, with 40 periods where each duration would be of 45 minutes each. The assessment conducted by ASDC and SkillShark will take place a week after the course delivery.
7. What is the course duration of Level 1E?
The course is a total of 6 hours, with 8 periods where each duration would be of 45 minutes each. The assessment conducted by ASDC and SkillShark will take place a week after the course delivery.
8. Will participants receive certificates?
Yes, participants will receive an e-certificate which conveys their participation and successful completion of assessment in the training module. This e-certificate is provided by ASDC.
9. Will the certificate have an expiry date?
As of now, there is no expiry date allotted to the certification.
10. What are the Level 3E course fees?
SkillShark in collaboration with ASDC have priced the course at INR 9999 per participant.
11. What are the Level 1E course fees?
SkillShark in collaboration with ASDC have priced the course at INR 2999 per participant.
8. Who can we contact for further course details?
You may contact SkillShark EduTech at: