SkillShark EduTech has currently added a new training date (August 18 to 20, 2023) for its course titled “Electric Vehicle Safety Fundamentals (Level 1E)“. The assessment and the certification of this course shall be administered by the Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC) and Skill India.
Formula Bharat has worked with SkillShark EduTech to develop this course that is reflective of the ESO training required by the Formula Student rules. This course has been created to help address the difficulty faced by participants in receiving certified training in this area.
- Course Date: August 18 – 20, 2023
- Registration Deadline: August 15, 2023
- Assessment: Within 7 Days of Course Completion (Assessment date will be informed 3 days prior for the participant’s convenience).
- Results & Certification: Within 7 Days of Course Assessment Completion.
The participants in the course will become familiar with the installation position and labelling of the high-voltage components as well as their structure and mode of operation. The trainees are also given instructions on how to avoid violating the standards and any potential electrical dangers, such as dangerous body flow or arcing.
- Course Type: Instructor Led Training
- Course Duration: 6 Hours
- Teaching Period: 8
- Period Duration: 45 Minutes
- Course Delivery: Online
- Registration Fee: INR 2999 per participant
- EV & High Voltage
- Safety Risks & Protection
- Li-Ion Battery Safety
- Operations, Mitigations & Safety
You may contact SkillShark EduTech:
- Chat: https://lnkd.in/gXA3vUy
- Call: +91-9028095540
- Email: skillshark.in@admin
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Is it mandatory for EV participants at Formula Bharat to go through SkillShark only for their ESO training?
It is recommended, but not mandatory for participants to choose SkillShark as a provider of this training. However, if participants choose to go with another training provider, they must submit a certificate of completion of the training, along with a list of topics covered in the training, for verification towards the ESO document submission.
2. Who is required to take up such a training?
While this training is applicable to all team members involved with the manufacturing and testing of an electric vehicle, this training is mandatory for ESOs. As per A4.8 of the Formula Bharat rules book, every participating team has to appoint one to four ESOs for the competition. The ESOs are responsible for all electrical work carried out on the vehicle during the competition. The ESOs are the only persons in the team who may declare the vehicle electrically safe, in order for work to be performed on any system of the vehicle by the team.
3. Who needs a Level 3E / 2E / 1E Training as per the Formula Bharat 2024 Rules Book?
Each team participating in Formula Bharat 2024 must have a minimum of two ESOs trained in 3E and a minimum of one ESO trained in 2E. Only ESOs with 3E training are allowed to work on live high voltage systems. It is recommended that all other team members receive an 1E training instruction. This can be provided by an external provider or from one of the team’s certified ESO itself.
4. How will the Level 3E course be delivered and in which language?
The Level 3E course will be delivered in a blended mode – online and on-site. The course modules will be delivered in English.
5. How will the Level 1E course be delivered and in which language?
The Level 1E course will be delivered online. The course modules will be delivered in English.
6. What is the course duration of Level 3E?
The course is a total of 30 hours, with 40 periods where each duration would be of 45 minutes each. The assessment conducted by ASDC and SkillShark will take place a week after the course delivery.
7. What is the course duration of Level 1E?
The course is a total of 6 hours, with 8 periods where each duration would be of 45 minutes each. The assessment conducted by ASDC and SkillShark will take place a week after the course delivery.
8. Will participants receive certificates?
Yes, participants will receive an e-certificate which conveys their participation and successful completion of assessment in the training module. This e-certificate is provided by ASDC.
9. Will the certificate have an expiry date?
As of now, there is no expiry date allotted to the certification.
10. What are the Level 3E course fees?
SkillShark in collaboration with ASDC have priced the course at INR 9999 per participant.
11. What are the Level 1E course fees?
SkillShark in collaboration with ASDC have priced the course at INR 2999 per participant.
8. Who can we contact for further course details?
You may contact SkillShark EduTech at: