The Formula Bharat 2024 competition shall be taking place at the Kari Motor Speedway this January 2024 and it is open to visitors.
Visitor Entry Dates and Times
- Sat, January 20: 11 AM – 5:30 PM
- Sun, January 21 thru Tue, January 24: 9 AM – 5:30 PM
Visitors may purchase their passes Online or at the Registration booth On-site.
Visitors may purchase week passes (applicable entry on all days from Jan 20 until Jan 24) online at a discounted rate until Wednesday, January 17, 2024. Proof of online ticket purchase must be presented at the registration desk on-site.
|ONLINE WEEK PASS TYPE||PRICE (INR)||PURCHASE METHOD|
|Student / Club Member under the Membership by Formula Bharat program||375||Payment Link Coming Soon|
|Withdrawn FB2024 Participant without Formula Bharat Membership||375||Payment Link Coming Soon|
|Everyone (not in the above categories)||440||Payment Link Coming Soon|
Visitors may choose to purchase passes at the Registration Desk on-site beginning from January 20. Visitor passes will be sold in two categories.
|ON-SITE WEEK PASS TYPE||PRICE (INR)||PURCHASE DATE|
|Full Week pass: Visitor Pass applicable from Jan 20 thru Jan 24||500||Pass can be purchased anytime between Jan 20 thru Jan 22.|
Payment Link Coming Soon
|Dynamic Events pass: Visitor pass applicable from Jan 23 thru Jan 24||300||Pass can be purchased anytime between Jan 23 thru Jan 24.|
There is no ATM on site. All transactions on-site are in cash or via GPay. Please bring exact change for cash purchases. Note that because of the high volume of on-site attendees, reliable data connection for using apps like GPay may not be available readily at all times.
Disclaimer and Notes
- Visitor passes are non-refundable once purchased.
- Visitor passes are non-transferable once a visitor pass has been issued at the registration desk.
- Visitor passes only cover entry for event. There are no extras allotted (such as food coupons, entry into dynamic areas, etc.)
- Only events marked under Zone Type [P] in the Event Schedule are open to visitors.
- Visitor passes for all days include entry to Presentations Stage area.
- Visitors will receive a wristband upon registration on grounds which must be worn at all times.
- All visitors are required to sign a liability waiver upon entering grounds. Those under 18 years of age, are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- No pets are allowed, except for Guide Dogs.
- Visitors may bring food and non-alcoholic drinks from outside. However, there is a food vendor on-site as well.
- No smoking zone. Individuals are allowed to smoke outside the event gates [E] located near the registration booth. No smoking is allowed on the event site.
- Visitor passes do not allow access to restricted areas such as
- Hot Pits
- Dynamic Tracks
- Technical Inspections
- Static Events Judging (Design, Cost)
- Volunteer Lounge
- VIP Lounge
While there is an opportunity to interact with the student teams in the Paddock Area, please be mindful that many are preparing for tech inspections, static events or dynamic events.
Thank you for your interest in Formula Bharat 2024. For any concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors’ Schedule – Coming Soon!
- Venue Map – Coming Soon!