Welcome to Rev-it! 2021 – A Virtual Racing Challenge by Formula Bharat in collaboration with IR eSports.
The purpose of this virtual racing challenge is to allow participants an opportunity to engage their Formula Student team in a fun activity while applying their engineering knowledge in the field of vehicle dynamics. Participants will be able to test their driving capabilities on one of the most powerful vehicles selected for this challenge.
Are you ready to put the pedal to the metal?!
In all details mentioned below, the Rules & Regulations document and any announcements on the Discord server for the competition should be considered as the most updated.
|TEAM NAME||LOCATION||STATUS||CAR NO 1||CAR NO 2|
|Information Document||Rev-it! 2021 / Version 1 / Apr 2, 2021|
|Rules & Regulations||Rev-it! 2021 / Version 2 / Apr 9, 2021|
|Registration and Payment Guide||Rev-it! 2021 / Updarted Apr 7, 2021|
|Pre-Registration Form||Open till May 1, 2021|
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)||Continuously updated|
|Assetto Corsa / Steam Tutorial|
|SCHEDULE ITEM||TIMELINE (DAYS)||TIMELINE (HOURS)|
|Registration and Payment||April 2 – May 2|
|Selection Form||April 2 – May 2|
|Practice Servers||April 26 – May 5||4 PM – 11 PM IST|
|Driver Briefing for Drag event||May 5||7:30 PM – 8:30 PM IST|
|Drag Event||May 6 -10||3:30 PM – 10:30 PM IST|
|Driver Briefing for Hill Climb event||May 12||7:30 PM – 8:30 PM IST|
|Hill Climb Event||May 13 – 18||3:30 PM – 11 PM IST|
|Driver Briefing for Endurance – Qualifying||May 21||7:30 PM – 8:30 PM IST|
|Endurance – Qualifying**||May 22 – 24||3:30 PM – 11 PM IST|
|Driver Briefing for Endurance (All)||May 26||7:30 PM – 8:30 PM IST|
|Endurance – Quarter Finals||May 27 – June 4||7 PM – 10 PM IST|
|Endurance – Semi Finals||June 8 – 10||7 PM – 10 PM IST|
|Endurance – Finals**||June 12||7 PM – 10 PM IST|
|Engineering Design QA||June 13||Morning TBA; Aired Live online|
|Awards Ceremony||June 13||Evening TBA|
- Queries on Payment, Finances etc.: email@example.com (Curiosum Tech Private Limited)
- Queries on Competition Rules, Scores, Streams, Support etc.: firstname.lastname@example.org (IR eSports)
Fees: INR 19,999 [~ USD 280*] + 18% GST per team, where applicable
- Minimum 2 and maximum 6 drivers per team
- Complimentary participation of 20 team members on a team to avail Participation Certificates
- Practice Servers
- Step-by-step Guide to Customize Liveries
- Live stream of Endurance races and Engineering Q&A
- Tutorials, Training Session and Driver briefings
- Help & Support from IR eSports on Discord
- Cash prizes for Overall Top 4
Max Team Limit: 40 teams *tentative
* USD value mentioned as guide and fluctuate to market rates.
- Participants must be enrolled as degree seeking undergraduate or graduate students in any College or University.
- Participants on one team can be students of different universities or colleges.
- A university or college may have more than one team register.
- Participating teams in this competition do not need to have a previous participation history within the Formula Student series.
Minimum Setup Requirements:
- PC – Intel i3 / i5 6th / 8th Gen OR AMD Ryzen 3 1200 / Ryzen 5 2500
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 6-8 GB RAM
- Controller / Gamepad (ideal) or Keyboard-Mouse
- Assetto Corsa download (approx INR 500-600)
- This is a third party platform. Organizers do not control costs of download.
- Each team needs to own 2 copies
- LAN Connection
- Steam Name & Steam Unique ID per driver
- Photo & Photo ID per driver
- College ID