Event dates have been moved to Fall 2021. – April 25 C.D.
Welcome to Rev-it! 2021 – A Virtual Racing Challenge by Formula Bharat in collaboration with IR eSports.
The purpose of this virtual racing challenge is to allow participants an opportunity to engage their Formula Student team in a fun activity while applying their engineering knowledge in the field of vehicle dynamics. Participants will be able to test their driving capabilities on one of the most powerful vehicles selected for this challenge.
Are you ready to put the pedal to the metal?!
In all details mentioned below, the Rules & Regulations document and any announcements on the Discord server for the competition should be considered as the most updated.
|Information Document||Rev-it! 2021 / Version 2 / Apr 25, 2021|
|Rules & Regulations||Rev-it! 2021 / Version 3 / Apr 25, 2021|
|Registration and Payment Guide||Rev-it! 2021 / Updated Apr 25, 2021|
|Pre-Registration Form||Open till August 30, 2021|
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)||Continuously updated|
|Assetto Corsa / Steam Tutorial|
|SCHEDULE ITEM||TIMELINE (DAYS)||TIMELINE (HOURS)|
|Pre-Registration (Form)||Open until August 30|
|Invoicing and Payment||August 10 – 31|
|Selection Form||August 10 – September 3|
|Practice Servers||September 6 – 15||4 PM – 11 PM IST|
|Driver Briefing for Drag event||September 15||7:30 PM – 8:30 PM IST|
|Drag Event||September 16 – 20||3:30 PM – 10:30 PM IST|
|Driver Briefing for Hill Climb event||September 23||7:30 PM – 8:30 PM IST|
|Hill Climb Event||September 24 – 29||3:30 PM – 11 PM IST|
|Driver Briefing for Endurance – Qualifying||October 3||7:30 PM – 8:30 PM IST|
|Endurance – Qualifying**||October 4 – 6||3:30 PM – 11 PM IST|
|Driver Briefing for Endurance (All)||October 8||7:30 PM – 8:30 PM IST|
|Endurance – Quarter Finals||October 9 – 21||7 PM – 10 PM IST|
|Endurance – Semi Finals||October 26 – 28||7 PM – 10 PM IST|
|Endurance – Finals**||October 30||7 PM – 10 PM IST|
|Engineering Design QA|
**Selected Teams only
|October 31||TBA; Aired Live online|
|Awards Ceremony||November 2||TBA|
Setup for Endurance Qualifying, Semi-Finals and Finals Screenshot: Upload link coming soon
|Bimasakti Racing Team||Indonesia||Pre-Registered|
|Team Racing Line||India||Pre-Registered|
|Team Tachyon Racing||India||Pre-Registered|
- Queries on Payment, Finances etc.: firstname.lastname@example.org (Curiosum Tech Private Limited)
- Queries on Competition Rules, Scores, Streams, Support etc.: email@example.com (IR eSports)
Fees: INR 19,999 [~ USD 280*] + 18% GST per team, where applicable
- Minimum 2 and maximum 6 drivers per team
- Complimentary participation of 20 team members on a team to avail Participation Certificates
- Practice Servers
- Step-by-step Guide to Customize Liveries
- Live stream of Endurance races and Engineering Q&A
- Tutorials, Training Session and Driver briefings
- Help & Support from IR eSports on Discord
- Cash prizes for Overall Top 4
* USD value mentioned as guide and fluctuate to market rates.
- Participants must be enrolled as degree seeking undergraduate or graduate students in any College or University.
- Participants on one team can be students of different universities or colleges.
- A university or college may have more than one team register.
- Participating teams in this competition do not need to have a previous participation history within the Formula Student series.
Minimum Setup Requirements:
- PC – Intel i3 / i5 6th / 8th Gen OR AMD Ryzen 3 1200 / Ryzen 5 2500
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 6-8 GB RAM
- Controller / Gamepad (ideal) or Keyboard-Mouse
- Assetto Corsa download (approx INR 500-600)
- This is a third party platform. Organizers do not control costs of download.
- Each team needs to own 2 copies
- LAN Connection
- Steam Name & Steam Unique ID per driver
- Photo & Photo ID per driver
- College ID