Formula Bharat is pleased to announce the list of finalists at the FB2021 CV Business Plan Presentations event (in no particular grading order):
- 05 Formula Manipal
- 10 Acceleracers
- 13 Pravega Racing
- 35 DJS Racing
The finalists listed will receive an email from the administration on pre-submissions required before the BPP finals.
The finalists will be engaged in a core discussion at the finals on Saturday, February 13 during assigned time slots scheduled between 11 AM until 1 PM. Each finalist will be allotted a 30 minute slot. These discussions will be aired live to the public on the Formula Bharat Youtube Channel and will be subject to an ‘Audience Vote’ post completion of the finals on the same day.
During the assigned time slot, each finalist’s business proposal and discussion will be judged on:
- Comprehensiveness of Business Model – market segmentation, completeness of service delivery model, ease of customer acquisitions etc.
- ‘Implementability’ – realistic viability and action plan to realize the idea
- Team Capability Analysis – HR capabilities to realize the business plan
All finalists will be scored between 71 thru 75 out of a total of 75 points available within the Business Plan Presentation event. The winners and the final scores will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on Sunday February 21.
The following are the judges involved in the FB2021 CV BPP Judging:
- Bora Venu Narasimha Madhu – Co-Founder – Rizel Automotive
- Abdul Qadeer Siddiqui – Director and Operations – Carjoz India Private Limited
- Adyasha Nanda – Property Claims Management Officer – RACQ Insurance Queensland
- Aishwarya Kidile – Software Engineer – MRR Soft Inc.
- Amit Karmakar – Project Manager – UpGrad
- Avinash R – Business Presentation Specialist – McKinsey and Company
- Chibi Raagul Venkataraman – Analyst – IQVIA
- Gaggan Caverappa BC – Growth Marketer – Clinikk Healthcare
- Kumar Saurabh – MBA – Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD (SCMHRD)
- Pratik Singh – Vendor Manager – Cloudtail India Private Limited
- Santosh Mishra – MBA – IIM Rohtak
- Sharan B Hegde – Product Manager – Kuliza
- Sumit Modi – Analyst – The Boston Consulting Group
- Tarun Mathur – Engagement Manager – McKinsey & Company
- Vyom Gautam – Council Member & External Consultant – Electric Vehicles & Automotive Components Industry, GLG
For any concerns, please reach out to formulabharat(@)gmail.com.