The Entrepreneurship Cell of IIT Bombay is India’s leading non-profit student-run organization which aims at manifesting the latent entrepreneurial spirit among the youth of this country.
Are you a budding entrepreneur with a great business idea? The Entrepreneurship Cell of IIT Bombay has launched the 26th edition of its flagship business model competition, Eureka! 2023, which is Asia’s largest B-Model Competition (also certified by Thomson-Reuters and CNN).
Eureka! is a platform where ideas are celebrated, nurtured, and transformed into successful businesses.
This year, there is a dedicated track for Mobility sponsored by Maruti Suzuki Innovation with a cash prize of INR. 2.5 Lakhs
What will you get?
● Intensive mentoring by experts in the mobility and automobile domain
● Access to exclusive offline networking events
● Cash Prizes and Incentives worth INR 1 Cr
● Incubation and fundraising opportunities under leading
● Get access to subscriptions to premium software and services
● Chance to secure a coveted sponsored trip to Princeton University, USA! This trip serves as a direct qualification for the finals of TigerLaunch, the prestigious global entrepreneurship competition. (T&C applied)
We would like to invite all startups to participate in Eureka! 2023. The competition itself is completely free of cost and is open to all startups of any age. So what are you waiting for?
Register now at : ecell.in/eureka. Registration deadline is 17th October 2023.
Let’s make your vision a thriving enterprise together.
E-Cell IIT Bombay’s Eureka! 2023 is Presented by Axis Bank, Co-Presented by WestBridge Capital, In Association with Amara Raja Batteries and Maruti Suzuki as Innovation Partner, and Emil Pharma as our Healthcare Partner
For any queries regarding Eureka! 2023, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.