Formula Bharat 2019 is pleased to announce Siemens PLM Software as a Silver Sponsor of this year’s competition.
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is the largest and most advanced global provider of ‘Digital Twin’ engineering software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry. Supporting over 1 million students at 4,000 schools in 67 countries and over 180,000 customers worldwide, Siemens PLM Software, including the merged Mentor business unit for electronics design SW, works with companies, universities, and student vehicle competition teams to transform the way ideas come to life, the way products are realized, and the way products and assets in operation are used and understood.
For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit http://www.siemens.com/plm,www.siemens.com/plm/academic and for Siemens’ Mentor automotive and electronics software tools, please refer to www.mentor.com/mentor-automotive as well as www.mentor.com/company/higher_ed.
Here are the key software design tools most relevant to Formula Student design challenges from Siemens + Siemens’ Mentor product lines:
- 3D Mechanical Design: NX
- Mechanical Simulation and Test, NX SimCenter,
- 1D- & 3D-CFD: STAR-CCM+, LMS, Mentor-FloEFD
- Electrical System & Wire-Harness Design: Mentor-VeSys, with select modules from Mentor – Capital
- Composites design and fabrication pre-verification simulation: Fibersim
- Board Design & Verification: Mentor-PADS PRO PCB with Mentor-HyperLynx
- Manufacturing Engineering: NX CAM, NX Additive Manufacturing
- Automotive Networking for CAN: Mentor-Volcano
- Embedded-Software Development: Mentor-CodeBench, Mentor-Nucleus RTOS
- Software Development Collaboration & Configuration Mgt: Polarion
- Custom Electric Motor Design: MOTORSOLVE
For access to software grants, discuss your challenges: email: firstname.lastname@example.org