Many downloads and guidelines available to teams are only made accessible to the email addresses of the Team Captain, Additional Contact 1 and Additional Contact 2, which were provided to the competition organizers upon the team’s pre-registration. These documents are available on a folder called ‘Formula Bharat Downloads‘ on Google Drive.
Post pre-registration, the registered email addresses mentioned above (which are supported by Google Apps / Gmail) shall gain viewing access to the Formula Bharat Downloads folder within 12 hours.
Steps to access Formula Bharat Downloads folder:
- Log on to any of the registered email addresses.
- Connect to the linked drive of the email address (or alternatively, visit https://www.google.com/drive/)
- On the left bar, below ‘My Drive’, you will be able to see ‘Shared with me’.
- Click on ‘Shared with me’. This shall take you to all the files and folders shared by other drives with your email address.
- You should be able to see the folder ‘Formula Bharat Downloads’.
- *NEW (April 1): If in the case you are unable to view the folder, please type ‘Formula Bharat Downloads’ in the Search Bar in Google Drive and the folder should show up.
- (Optional Step): You may choose to manually drag the folder ‘Formula Bharat Downloads’ into ‘My Drive’ so that it shall be easy to access further on. However do remember that any non-Google-App files in the folder may take up your storage space on ‘My Drive’.
What sort of documents can be found in the Formula Bharat Downloads folder?
Documents such as Fees Payment Instructions, submission formats of important documents, guidelines on how to submit documents online, TMI submissions etc. can be found in the Formula Bharat Downloads folder.
I own one of the registered email addresses. Can I provide viewing access to other team members?
A registered email address can only request for viewing access for other team members. The registered email address will not have sufficient admin rights to automatically provide viewing access to those not registered.
I am on a participating team and I would like to gain access to the folder as well?
The request to provide access to any other member on the team must come from one of the registered email addresses of a participating team (i.e. team that has registered and completed payment).
I do not remember which emails our team registered as Team Captain / Additional Contact 1 / Additional Contact 2?
Within 12 hours of pre-registering, the registered email addresses would have received an email from email@example.com with the details of the submitted pre-registration data. If you aren’t able to locate this email, check your Spam / Junk folder. If not received there, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.