Membership Session: Formula Student to Professional Racing Driver – My journey1 min read
On Monday, October 17 at 6:30 PM IST, Pranit Watve shall be presenting on the topic “Formula Student to Professional Racing Driver – My journey” as a part of the Membership by Formula Bharat initiative.
Content that will be covered during this workshop session:
- Pranit’s Formula Student journey as a captain and racing driver.
- How he started his Professional Racing journey.
- The cost involved in motorsports.
- Emergence and current scenario of Indian motorsports.
- Sponsorship and PR team.
- Team PW18Racing’s vision of creating opportunities for Formula Students
- Points to consider before getting into Professional Racing.
About the speaker:
Pranit Watve is a former team captain of MH-08 Racing and a Professional Racing Driver. Under his leadership, the team represented India at Formula Student UK 2019 among 81 international teams from all over the world. As part of his participation at FSUK 2019, he was also awarded the Craig Dawson Most Valuable Team Member award. Pranit is currently associated with Momentum Motorsports.
This is an exclusive session for the members under the Membership by Formula Bharat initiative. Members can directly log into the session at https://membership.formulabharat.com/meetings/
To know more about how you can become a member visit: