FB2022 Business Plan Finalists for Electric Category2 min read
The following teams at Formula Bharat 2022 have been selected for the Business Plan Finals for the Electric Category (in no particular order):
- E03 – IIT Bombay Racing – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- E05 – DJS Racing Electric – Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
The finalists will receive a score between 71 to 75 points.
The award for the Business Plan Winner in the Electric Category is sponsored by Zuken India.
- Finalists will not be delivering their presentation again at the finals. The objective of the finals is to take a deep dive into the core of the proposed business plan.
- At the beginning of the assigned slot, each team must deliver a maximum 3-minute pitch which will be a quick summary on the business model and the investment requested for.
- The rest of the time slot will be a Q&A session in which the team will be judged on the following:
- Comprehensiveness of Business Model – market segmentation, completeness of service delivery model, ease of customer acquisitions etc.
- “Implementability” – realistic viability and action plan to realize the idea
- Team Capability Analysis – HR capabilities to realize the business plan
- Details on submitting the above documentation will be emailed to the finalists.
For non-finalists, once the Cost Report documentation has been submitted on January 5, all teams will receive a compilation of their penalties (if any) assigned to document submissions. Upon finalization of the penalties (if any) post protests and clarifications, the scores for the non-finalists will be released.
For any concerns, write to formulabharat(@)gmail.com.