The following teams at Formula Bharat 2022 have been selected for the Business Plan Finals for the Electric Category (in no particular order):
- E03 – IIT Bombay Racing – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- E05 – DJS Racing Electric – Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
The finalists will receive a score between 71 to 75 points.
The award for the Business Plan Winner in the Electric Category is sponsored by Zuken India.
- Finalists will not be delivering their presentation again at the finals. The objective of the finals is to take a deep dive into the core of the proposed business plan.
- At the beginning of the assigned slot, each team must deliver a maximum 3-minute pitch which will be a quick summary on the business model and the investment requested for.
- The rest of the time slot will be a Q&A session in which the team will be judged on the following:
- Comprehensiveness of Business Model – market segmentation, completeness of service delivery model, ease of customer acquisitions etc.
- “Implementability” – realistic viability and action plan to realize the idea
- Team Capability Analysis – HR capabilities to realize the business plan
- Details on submitting the above documentation will be emailed to the finalists.
For non-finalists, once the Cost Report documentation has been submitted on January 5, all teams will receive a compilation of their penalties (if any) assigned to document submissions. Upon finalization of the penalties (if any) post protests and clarifications, the scores for the non-finalists will be released.
For any concerns, write to formulabharat(@)gmail.com.