The finalists of the Micelio’s Best Electric Powertrain Award 2020 are listed below, in no particular order. Finalists will be required to present their submissions within a 30 minute assigned time slot on Friday, January 24 at the Formula Bharat 2020 competition. The finals will be held at the Micelio Mobility booth.
- E01 – Team Kratos Racing Electric – Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
- E04 – Team Octane Racing Electric – College of Engineering, Pune
- E07 – Orion Racing India Electric – K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering
- E16 – 4ZE Racing – SRM Institute of Science and Technology
The following dignitaries shall be a part of the judging panel of the finalists of the Micelio Mobility Best Electric Powertrain Award 2020:
- Shreyas Shibulal – Founder & Director
- Kislay Pankaj – Head of Product
- Rahul Lamba – Senior Engineer, Energy Storage
- Ratna Mitheysh Ganesna – Senior Engineer
- Ganesh C S – Product Manager
- Pooja T Achar – HR
- Kuntal Hemant Pithwa – Data Scientist
- Omar Hussain – Lead Embedded Software
- John Thomas – PR Lead
- Anand GCP – COO
- David Joy – Powertrain Lead
- Karthik J – Embedded System Engineer
The Micelio Mobility Best Electric Powertrain Award 2020 received a total of 5 applications. On behalf of Micelio, thank you to all the teams that submitted towards the awards.
The winner and runner-up of the Micelio Mobility Best Electric Powertrain Award 2020 will be presented with the respective trophies and cash award prizes at the Awards Ceremony – 1 on Saturday, January 25, 2020.