These online workshop sessions are exclusively catered to teams in North India due to several requests to host a workshop in Delhi.
Registration fee: INR 2000 per team. The fee includes applicable tax. Only a maximum of 20 registrants (teams) can sign up for this workshop group. Amounts are non-refundable.
- Registration fee applies per team OR per individual and covers all four sessions under the North India 2017 workshop group.
- Participating teams at FB2018 from the North region shall be given first priority over individual registrations and non-participating teams.
- In order to ensure that all registrants (teams) can participate in the session, only 1 login is allowed per registration.
- It is upto the registrant to ensure that their media device allows for screen viewing and audio usage.
Registration process: Registration is open between September 13-16, 2017. Interested teams or individuals are requested to fill the following form to request for an invoice. Payment should be made via NEFT / IMPS. For concerns, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gotomeeting.com – Session links will be sent to registered email address within 12 hours of session. Phone app is also available.
- Sunday, September 17, 2017 – 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM- Design Reporting and Presentation by Sonam Motwani
- Sunday, September 17, 2017 – 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM- Ace-ing the Business Presentation by BVN Madhu
- Saturday, September 23, 2017 – 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM – Cost Reporting and Documentation by Devesh Bharti and Nikita Patil
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 – 7:30 PM – 8:15 PM – Rules in 2018 and Common Design Mistakes in Formula Student by Mahek Mody
You will require a good internet connection, a media device (laptop / desktop / mobile phone) with a speaker (and microphone) system to make the best use of each session.
Concerns / Queries:
Page updated: September 18, 2017