FBAC 2019 Theme: Analyzing Test Data and Critical Decision-Making in Design1 min read
The Formula Bharat Academy 2019 season has an intensive line of topics and speakers for the planned sessions in Pune, Delhi and Chennai, this September 2019. The theme for this season is “Analyzing Test Data and Critical Decision-Making in Design“.
While the schedule is still being finalized, here are the topics and presentations to be delivered for the 1-day workshop:
- Suspension data analysis project (Narayan Rangarajan & Ritesh Tekriwal) *Participants will be provided with accelerometer data and will be required to derive specific suspension characteristics.
- Vehicle Modeling Using MATLAB and Simulink by MathWorks (Veer Alakshendra)
- Rules Update for Formula Bharat 2020 (Suraj Vallamkonda)
- Decision-Making during Design & Manufacturing – Cause & Effect (Sonam Motwani & Mahek Mody)
- Cost Event Understanding and Documentation (Devesh Bharti)
In addition to the presentations, document reviewers for both Combustion and Electric vehicles will be available throughout the day in the lobby to assist with teams’ queries. Time slots will be provided at the event registration table on first-come first-serve basis.
The last day to register for the Formula Bharat 2019 Academy is September 1, 2019. Visit www.formulabharat.com/academy for more information.