On Saturday February 5, 2022 at 5 PM IST, Ernesto Desiderio shall be delivering a presentation on the topic: Engineering a Formula 1 Event – from the Start to the End of a Race Weekend. This live presentation will be held via a closed Zoom session for registered attendees via the Formula Bharat Academy series. The deadline to register for this exclusive session is Friday, February 4 by 9 PM IST.
About the Session:
Ernesto will run through the engineering phases of a Formula 1 race event – from the event preparation back in the factory to the race event itself, followed by the post event review. He will offer participants an insight into the preparation from an engineering perspective.
About Ernesto Desiderio:
Ernesto Desiderio is a Performance Engineer and the creator of the P-D-R® (Perception-Decision-Reaction) process. He has been working with Haas F1 Team since 2018.
Ernesto graduated with a B.E. in Aerospace Engineering from the Università di Pisa in 2010. He then went on to pursue his Masters in Automotive Engineering, and at the same time, participated as a Vehicle Dynamics and Test Engineer on the E-Team Squadra Corse Formula SAE team from 2011 to 2013. Post graduation, he worked at Dallara (both in Italy and at the Dallara Research Center in Indianapolis) and then with Toyota Motorsport on the World Endurance Championship in Germany. After Haas F1, Ernesto will work with Williams F1 in the next 2022 F1 season.
Ernesto works with drivers to aid them optimize their performances and achieve their best possible results. He is able to do this by helping drivers overcome their physical and mental barriers, and optimizing the speed and consistency of their performances. With extensive technical knowledge, Ernesto has the ability to provide effective mental support to his drivers, thus allowing him to develop strong friendships and trust amongst the cohort he has worked with over the years.
Ernesto has also authored a book titled, “Formula One Race Engineering: Optimizing a Driver’s Performance with a Winning Method” which is available on Amazon in both Kindle and Paperback versions.
Register for the session by 9 PM IST on February 4:
Registration Fees: INR 550 (per login; inclusive of tax)
- Payments must be received before 9 PM IST on Feb 4, 2022.
- For Bank Account transfers, please use the following details here.
- Regardless of payment mode used, participant must fill the Proof of Payment form to confirm. Failure to do so will make it difficult for the organizers to send event details to the participant.
- Event will be held on Zoom. Post confirmation of payment, participants will receive another form link to confirm the email address they would like to use to log into the Zoom session.
- Domestic (within India) registrations: Payment can be made via NEFT, IMPS, Google Pay
- International registrations (via Remitly, TransferWise or Paypal – *Paypal amount at 12 USD to account for Paypal fees and conversion fees):
- General queries regarding event: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queries on payment, invoicing etc.: email@example.com.