The purpose of the Formula Bharat Academy Workshop Series is to empower participants to perform to their maximum potential at Formula Student events. Check out our upcoming events below. Previous events can be found on our Archive page.
|PUNE 2019||Sat, Sept 14, 2019||Sinhgad College of Engineering||STES Racing|
|DELHI 2019||Sun, Sept 15, 2019||Delhi Technological University||Hertz Racing|
|CHENNAI 2019||Sun, Sept 22, 2019||IIT Madras||Raftar Racing|
Primary Agenda – varies between locations:
- Rules in 2020
- Decision-Making during Design & Manufacturing (Cause & Effect)
- Focus on Cost Documentation and Understanding
- Vehicle Modeling Using MATLAB and Simulink by MathWorks
- Data Analysis and Engineering project on an FS vehicle
- Lessons learnt – Teams’ discussion
- Industry talk
- Support sessions on FMEA, ESF, SES, Cost and others.
Registration Fee: INR 1200 + tax – Includes registration materials, breakfast, lunch, snacks and e-certificates. Group discounts are available – payment must be made by September 1, 2019 to avail group discount.
Registration is closed.
DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATES HERE:
Details on the 2019 Academy will be released soon. Keep visiting this page for more information or sign up on our mailing list by writing to us at formulabharat(@)gmail.com.