Formula Bharat has put together an informal offline event for students interested in starting up their own Formula Student team or for those who just want to network within their community. This Fall 2022, the team at Formula Bharat will be visiting campuses around India to speak on topics involving the competition and on team startup and management. Participants will also have an opportunity to network with participants from other teams and with volunteer staff such as reviewers and judges from Formula Bharat itself.
Tentative Dates and Locations
|Sat, November 12||Delhi Technological University, Delhi||Team Defianz Racing Electric|
|Sun, November 13||Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune||STES Racing|
|Sat, November 19||St. Vincent Pallotti College of Engineering and Technology||Formula Ashwariders, E-Formula Ashwa Riders|
|Sun, November 20||R V College of Engineering, Bengaluru||Team Chimera|
More locations may be added…
Topics and Presentations
The following are the tentative primary topics to be covered at each location:
- About Formula Student and Formula Bharat
- FS Rules Briefing: Combustion and Electric
- How to ace the Static Events?
- How to startup your own team?
Guest speakers and a networking session will be added to the schedule and may differ at each location.
- Online Registration Fee (inclusive of tax) – available till the Thursday EOD, prior to the specific event date. NEFT / Google Pay / PayU Payment Portal accepted.
- Regular Rate: INR 299
- Membership Rate: INR 275 (Applicable for Student and Club Members only)
- On-site Registration Fee (inclusive of tax) – participants may register on-site on the day of the specific event. A flat rate of INR 350 will be collected. Cash / Google Pay accepted.
- Covered under fees: Breakfast, participation e-certificate, speaker presence.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Participants will be added to a Google Calendar reminder within 24 hours of registration.
- Participants will receive the event schedule by the Friday prior to the specific event event date.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own note-taking stationery and water bottles.
Membership Rate can be redeemed by logging in to http://membership.formulabharat.com/discounted-events.
Regular Rate ONLINE Payment:
- Delhi: ONLINE REGISTRATIONS CLOSED / Refer to on-site registration above
- Pune: ONLINE REGISTRATIONS CLOSED / Refer to on-site registration above
- Nagpur: ONLINE REGISTRATIONS CLOSED / Refer to on-site registration above
- Bengaluru: ONLINE REGISTRATIONS CLOSED / Refer to on-site registration above
Prefer paying in bulk?
You can choose to register via bank transfer. Post transaction, please fill the Proof of Payment form.
- Curiosum Tech Private Limited
- Bank Branch: IndusInd Bank Limited, Dadar Branch, Opp Matunga Police Station, Matunga East, Mumbai, MH, 400019, India
- A/C: 201003319971 Chequing / Current
- IFSC: INDB0000056
Note: If you would like a GST-registered invoice, please contact email@example.com post payment. Kindly provide all payment transaction details, including GST details of the payee.
Concerns / Queries?
For concerns or queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.